SB30 HC Saddle Bag
Do you find yourself gazing off in the direction of gravel roads unventured? Whispering ‘just one more mountain before home’. Emboldened by the knowledge that your saddle bag has enough room for a 29er, or two gravel tubes, co2, spare chain links, Swiss Army Knife and your local coffee shop loyalty card?
Our saddle bags take inspiration from the heavily cracked roads of Tucson we rode while chasing the pro dream. Too many innertubes, multi tools and favourite tire levers went bouncing off into the desert before we decided it was time to make our own. We use rubber straps instead of velcro that keep everything cinched down, don’t wear out, and won’t chafe your shorts. Our new updated version includes internal elastic loops to keep everything organised, a hypalon loop for back lights, and a clamshell design for easy access to all your gear.
- Kevlar reinforced X-Ply material
- Waterproof YKK Zipper
- Bartacked Hypalon reinforcement and attachment points
- 1x 15" Strap.ly gear strap with tail keeper
- Dense foam liner keeps bag padded
- Black reflective print
- SB30: 2.5x4.3.0" (30 cubic inches)
- Internal elastic loops to keep tubes and tools organized
- Hypalon loop for light