Barlow Pass 700c x 38mm
The Barlow Pass is the sweet spot for most all-road bikes. We name our tires after the passes in the Cascade Mountains that inspire them: Barlow Pass is near the ghost town of Monte Cristo in the northern Cascades. Our Barlow Pass is the perfect tire for rides that combine equal portions of pavement and gravel: light enough so your bike retains the nimble feel of a road bike, yet 38 mm wide to give you amazing traction on pavement and off.
The Standard casing is our more affordable option: comfortable and fast, yet also strong to withstand considerable abuse. The Endurance casing is reinforced for extra sidewall protection and puncture resistance, while retaining the speed and comfort for which Rene Herse tires are famous.
Made in Japan.
- Clincher, folding bead
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 75 psi (5.2 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 60 psi (4 bar)
- Actual width on 20 mm rim (internal): approx. 36 mm
- Actual width on 23 mm rim (internal): approx. 38 mm
- Extralight casing: +0.5 mm width
- Tubeless: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended rim: 17 - 29 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)
- Supple casing
- Tan sidewalls
- 385 g
- Protective belt under sidewalls and tread
- Ideal for rough gravel and tough conditions
- Dark tan sidewalls
- 385 g