Introducing our first mountain bike accessory. The trail pal. That buddy who’s always happy to go with the flow… Down tube, top tube, seat tube, even under the saddle: Wherever you attach him he’ll stay put. Non-slip material keeps the trail pal settled no matter where you wanna go. Side elastic sleeves hold a multi-tool and tire levers. It’s big enough for a 29er tube and there’s even a small zippered pocket for tiny items like chain links or lucky charms.
- Kevlar reinforced X-Ply material
- No-slip material on back keeps bag in place no matter where its mounted
- 1 x 15" Strap.ly gear strap with tail keeper
- Holds a 29er tube
- Internal zippered mesh pocket for small parts
- Side elastic sleeves hold multi tool and tire levers
- Works under saddle or on main triangle tubes of frame