Smuggler HC Handlebar Bag
Our classic bar bag just got a makeover. Introducing the Smuggler HC - Still named after Smugglers Notch in Vermont. Still a haven for those all day essentials. Still just as nimble on your handlebars. Now with an internal stretch mesh pocket for your phone, key clip, and gear loops out front to hold your lights... or a pair of trendy sunglasses. Plus it's fully insulated to keep those burritos warm, and beers cold.
But why HC? Higher capacity? Hors Categorie? Happy Cycliste? Yes to all. The HC... Still a smuggler at heart, now just that little bit more refined.
Make like a bandit. We designed the Smuggler to be the perfect smaller-sized handlebar bag. Just enough storage space for that extra layer, clothes, or camera. Whether you're out on your road bike dodging storms or out on an epic, or on the gravel bike for a quick spin and some photos. The Smuggler HC builds on the original Smuggler bar bag. The HC offers the same ski strap attachment system- now with 1" foam spacers to provide a more customized fit. It's made out of Kevlar reinforced X-ply material and a waterproof YKK zipper, with Hypalon attachment loops.
- Kevlar reinforced X-Ply material
- Waterproof YKK Zipper
- Bartacked Hypalon reinforcement and attachment points
- 2 x 7" Strap.ly gear straps with tail keepers and 1" foam spacers
- Black reflective print
- Insulated to keep food/drink cold or hot
- 8 x 4 x 4"
- 2.1 L Capacity
- Hypalon gear loops out front for lights or sunglasses
- Internal stretch mesh pocket for phone/wallet with key clip