Bonjon Pass 700c x 35mm
The Bon Jon Pass is our Goldilocks tire: at 700C x 35 mm, it fits bikes that have extra clearance around the Stampede Pass (32 mm), but not enough space for a Barlow Pass (38mm). We name our tires after the passes that inspire them: Bon Jon Pass is a remote pass on the Olympic Peninsula. The moderate gradient allows you to let your bike fly, and these tires are perfect for the smooth gravel surface of the pass and for the chip-sealed asphalt that covers the approach.
The Standard casing is our more affordable option: comfortable and fast, yet also strong to withstand considerable abuse. The Endurance casing is reinforced for extra sidewall protection and puncture resistance, while retaining the speed and comfort for which Rene Herse tires are famous.
Made in Japan.
- Clincher, folding bead
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 90 psi (6.2 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 60 psi (4 bar)
- Actual width on 20 mm rim (internal): approx. 35 mm
- Actual width on 23 mm rim (internal): approx. 36 mm
- Tubeless: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended rim: 17 - 26 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)
- Supple casing
- Tan sidewalls
- 355 g
- Protective belt under sidewalls and tread
- Ideal for rough gravel and tough conditions
- Dark tan sidewalls
- 355 g